2017 ATHENA AWARD Nominations
Supporting, developing and honoring women leaders
The Royal Oak Chamber and BWN have been supporting, developing and honoring women business leaders for over 20 years. Help us honor more deserving mentors this year.
The ATHENA Leadership Award is presented to a woman, or a man, who is honored for professional excellence, community service and for actively assisting women in their attainment of professional excellence and leadership skills.
How to Nominate:
ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees are individuals who …
* Have achieved the highest level of professional excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
* Contribute time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
* Actively assist others, particularly women, in realizing their full leadership potential.
COMPLETING THE FORM:
* Nominations must be submitted using this Nomination Form.
* Nominee’s successes should not just be related to work achievements. Achievements outside of work should also be documented.
* The information submitted should support the award criteria of achievement, leadership, and service.
* Deadline to submit the nomination form is July 15th.
* Click here to fill out the application
A Selection Committee consisting of a diverse group of leaders from many local communities will review all the nomination forms and select the ATHENA Award Recipient.
For more information about ATHENA Award Nominations, please contact:
Dolores Zakrzewski, 248-417-7059, email@example.com
Save the Date for the ATHENA Award Reception and Banquet
ATHENA Award Nominees will be recognized and celebrated on August 16th at a Reception at Stagecrafters, 415 South Lafayette, Royal Oak.
Click here to register for this complimentary ATHENA Award Reception.
The ATHENA Award recipient will be announced at the ATHENA Award Banquet on September 20th at Club Venetian, 29310 John R, Madison Heights.
Click here to reserve your ATHENA Banquet tickets.
Click here for ATHENA Banquet sponsorship information.
©2017 Business Women’s Network | 200 S Washington Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067